meet lauranOUR LOVE STORYBABY REEFSPONSORCONTACTASK

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Under the Tree for Me!

Here are a few things that I'm hoping Santa brings me this Christmas!

A monogrammed necklace to adorn my neck!

Order Here
All past seasons of White Collar {So I can watch Mr. Bomer anytime I want}!
Order Here


The Remington Large Curling Wand! I tried the mini one and it works wonders, however for my long hair I think the large one would be easier!
Order Here

 A glass engraved jewelry box with my married monogram! There is something so classic about this and I know it would look beautiful on my dresser!
Order Here

Two of these Bergère chairs for our home office!
Order Here

I haven't asked Santa for much this year but hope he comes through with a few of these items!

Happy Thursday loves! XOXO! 



5 comments:

  1. I looove the glass jewelry box! Do you know where that particular one is from?! I've been looking into getting one myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those monogrammed necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a giveaway for a monogram necklace! You should've entered, girl!

    I love the jewelry box. So classy. I think I'll be adding that to my list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chairs are AMAZING!!!! Love them!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the glass monogrammed jewelry box idea!!

    ReplyDelete